Friday, July 17, 2009

Learning new things

Well, what do you think of my new background? Neat eh!? I need to adjust the height a bit, it's getting cut off some, but it looks pretty good. I made it myself. Well, I didn't make all individual pieces like the butterfly backing or the butterflies on the ribbon, I downloaded those from free sites, but I put it all together the way I wanted it and colorized it and all that... Hopefully I'll get better at it as I practice lol. I don't have the full blown Photoshop anymore (too expensive to replace and the one I have won't run on vista) so doing the individual stuff like that is out, well I don't know I'll have to practice more with Photoshop Elements and see what I can do with it, we'll see... but I already know that I can put all pieces together and make them pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment