Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

I hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July. I know we did. We had the family over for a BBQ. It was fun! The food was good, the company great, one couldn't ask for more. My brother showed up early for a little pool time before everyone else arrived.




The younger kids enjoyed themselves on the 360, they played and played. That is except for little miss Lydia, she played in my pond, then climed up and down the stairs over and over, then did a telling to the boys about controller batteries, then did a little dusting for me, that was really cute.





The 'boys' couldn't peel themselves away from the tv, they were watching the race. I have to admit that the end was pretty exciting. All in all a GREAT Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful 4th. Too bad we couldn't bbq together. I miss you guys a lot.

    ReplyDelete