Saturday, January 1, 2011

I suck at blogging

Well it looks as though I've gone and proven that I suck at keeping up on the blog. lol

The past several months have held a lot of ups and downs as usual. Love the ups, work through the downs. ;) 

We got through the wedding quite well. It was quite a time! It's a good thing you all got a copy of the video because I am very late posting about it since it was in April of 2010. (see I suck at blogging lmao) 








Well lets see, Travis got his first tattoo several months ago. Tosh and I both went with him and had a good laugh picking on him while it was being done. He said he prob won't do that again! lmao
Ryan moved out a few months ago, he has an apartment now with one of his friends and is doing well. His probation is over and he gets the interlock device removed in a few months, he is looking forward to that.

Tosha and Gene had a litter of pups a few weeks ago. They are sooooo cute! On the sad side, the father of the pups suddenly died. He had a heart murmur and we believe that was the cause. He is very missed! Love ya Tank!  
Rich and I are doing well. We both still like to play video games. No surprise there. lol We got the new pro guitar for Rock Band 3, it is challenging but a lot of fun. We have the family reunion coming up quickly this year, that should be a lot of fun.

Well I guess that's about it for now. It's 2011 now soooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment